Someone will be in contact with you between 3-6 weeks. If this person is in need of food, refer them to the distribution center. If they are in need of clothing refer them to the Salvation Army [1603 McGowen St, Houston, TX 77004; (713) 650-6530; Open 8am-4:30pm]
Articles in this section
- Does Bread of life help with bills (utility/electric, rent, rental deposits, car notes/car repairs, etc.)?
- I submitted my request already. When will someone be in contact with me?
- How often can I come to the distribution center to receive a bag?
- Someone called me and left a message. Can I be transferred to speak to them?
- Can I speak to or see a Case Manager today?
- I need community service; can you sign my papers/documents?
- What are the hours of the distribution center?
- I need clothes today.