No, you must go online and go to “myharveyneeds.com” to make a request for any of the items you need as well as to make an appointment. If you do not have access to a computer/tablet you can use the one we have here at the front desk, but your ID will be needed in order for you to use it in the lobby.
Articles in this section
- Does Bread of life help with bills (utility/electric, rent, rental deposits, car notes/car repairs, etc.)?
- I submitted my request already. When will someone be in contact with me?
- How often can I come to the distribution center to receive a bag?
- Someone called me and left a message. Can I be transferred to speak to them?
- Can I speak to or see a Case Manager today?
- I need community service; can you sign my papers/documents?
- What are the hours of the distribution center?
- I need clothes today.